Vigilant: Mutual Fund Management Outsourcing Services
Vigilant Fund Management, LLC provides executive officers to investment companies registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 (“1940 Act”). Vigilant professionals serve in various capacities in addition to Chief Compliance Officer (“CCO”), such as, President, Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”), Treasurer, and Secretary.
Our team of seasoned experienced professionals have over 20 years of investment management industry expertise and have experience in the operations of various types of funds and fund complexes, including:
- Open-End Funds
- Closed-End Funds
- Business Development Companies (“BDCs”)
- Exchange Traded Funds (“ETFs”)
- Series Trusts
Vigilant Fund Management professionals offer a variety of services, including:
- Extensive mutual fund expertise
- Independent outsourced solution to fund sponsors and mutual fund boards
- Consulting services for fund sponsors; including due diligence reviews and RFP services for service providers.
- Interim solution during management transition
Modified: November 7, 2018