Vigilant is seeking a Compliance Associate. The Associate will be responsible for supporting Vigilant’s Compliance Department. The duties of the Compliance Associate will include the following:
- Assist with the implementation, execution, and management of the Compliance Department’s activities, specifically monitoring and oversight.
- Conduct compliance testing and reviews, and produce detailed reports ensuring all findings are clearly documented with supporting evidence.
- Ensure that business areas meet and maintain compliance requirements by preparing and reviewing new policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Lead ongoing risk assessments of compliance policies and procedures.
- Assess the adequacy of service providers’ compliance policies and procedures, and summarize.
- Track service providers’ compliance policies and procedures and summarize.
- Support the preparation of quarterly and annual compliance reports.
- Coordinate annual and periodic regulatory filings.
- Support regulatory and/or internal examinations and respond as necessary to client inquiries.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with business partners and service providers.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Some travel involved.
Character: Exhibits integrity, professionalism, practical judgment, positive attitude at all times; exhibits perseverance, mental toughness and initiative in the face of problems and challenges; must be able to take direction and accept constructive criticism.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ Years’ Experience
- CPA and/or MBA a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills, detail oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Competitive Salary and Benefits