Update: This event has now passed. Please contact us for similar event recommendations.
The ETF Regulations Readiness Summit will take place this year at the AMA Conference Center in New York City on April 28th. The conference will focus on Preparing for the ETF Rule and Active Non-Transparent ETFs.
A number of important industry professionals will present, one of which being Salvatore Faia, President & CEO of Vigilant Compliance, LLC.
He will be one of the panelists at the CCO Roundtable: Meeting the Challenges and Sharing the Daily Victories of Today’s CCOs.
- CCO distinctions between small and large shops
- Getting board buy-in for the ETF Rule policies/procedures
- Daily challenges
- Breaking down internal silos with operations, marketing, product, compliance, and technology
- Adapting to various regulatory changes and industry trends
- Communicating and monitoring internal and external policies and procedures
There Is Still Time to Register
Book your spot and use the code “F112VIG” to receive 15% Off!