Vigilant has provided content on Rule 6c-11 for Advisors. Managing Director, Perpetua Seidenberg, CPA, MBA, IACCP provided insights and comments towards the Rule.
Below will be 6 Key Takeaways and Expectations of what you will see covered from Perpetua Seidenberg:
- Advisors are no longer required to rely on or obtain exemptive relief for ETFs if they meet certain conditions.
- She goes into detail about what ETFs are excluded from Rule 6c-11.
- What the conditions are that the ETFs must meet in order to rely on Rule 6c-11.
- What the rule requires to be disclosed publicly and prominently on the ETFs website.
- The important requirements around custom basket policies and procedures that advisors and ETFs will need to adopt.
- Considerations for ETF Custom Basket Policies and procedures
Below is a video of Managing Director Perpetua Seidenberg, CPA, MBA, IACCP commenting on the ETF Rule 6c-11.
For the resource referenced in the video as a download for your personal use, click the link below: